Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sex is in the air



Sisley’s autumn campaign is nothing out of the ordinary. Like the majority of their ads it triggers your hormones or testosterone and is a bit on the provocative side. The classic red does most of the magic and it’s a pity that barely any women wear red lipstick these days. If you ask me I find it very suitable as fall ad, fall is THE mating season of the year. The weather is grey, windy and rainy, which are the perfect conditions for inviting someone of the opposite gender to cozy movie night at your place.


The highlight in the campaign is the mature and confident woman in total command. I love women mentally powerful women who aren’t afraid of taking control. But I’m going to stop there since this blog doesn’t cover my explicit fantasies of erotic nature involving dominant women in their late 20s/early 30s.


No comments: