Saturday, July 19, 2008

I like girls who swallow........food!



It’s time to join the never ending discussion concerning models and their weight. Because I’m a fashion guru and into models some people think I am and advocate for tall and skinny women.

As a matter of fact I feel empathy for female models, especially those working for the high fashion designers. Not only are they facing tough competition in an industry were most careers are short, but they have to deal with the painful weight requirements.


The fashion industry doesn’t have any compassion and doesn’t shed a tear for anyone. It’s a very shallow and superstitious industry. Money and fashion is all that matters, and models are nothing but walking dolls. That’s why your agency won’t feel bad about telling you right up in the face that you need to need to loose 5-15kg. In some cases girls are even measured around the waist and thighs and told how many centimeters they need to slice of.

Since the majority of girls and women don’t like engaging exercising or engage in sports, they drastically cut their food intake in order to, in a short time frame, meet the weight requirements set by their reputable agency. And that’s the root of all anorexia and eating disorders. Understandably many girls are willing to go far to stay in the dreamy world of exclusive clothes, free champagne and plenty of attention.


A skinny body is the epitome. Tall 15-16 years old girls tend to be popular just because they have very small breast, slender face and haven’t fully developed into a woman. On the other hand all models don’t struggle to stay in the industry by maintaining and unhealthy diet. Some people have a very high metabolism and are generally skinny regardless of how much they eat.

Me for example, can eat what I want, how much I want and when ever I want without gaining any weight. I’m serious, I have never had to think about what I eat. Unfortunately that had a negative effect on my body building and sports career in football. In trying to gain weight I went to the gym regularly for 2 years, ate like crazy but only gained a few kilos every year, but I did get stronger though. Last year when didn’t have any more time to lift weights or play football..


As for women I like them slim with some meat and nice shapes. I have a few skinny colleagues and cuddling with them isn’t an erotic experience, too bony. What looks great on the catwalk isn't always as great in the real world. Sex appeal is important which is something that many models with beautiful faces lack. I’ve meet glamour models and they have amazing bodies minus the over sized breasts off course. Something between them and a high fashion runway models is perfection. What’s most important is that the body is dense enough to fill up a pair of slim jeans. The body below is a good example of a well crafted body. I love cooking and love eating food as well, therefore I like girl who aren’t afraid of enjoying food. Love and beauty comes from within, there is no point in looking like Nichole Richie if you don't feel good.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

yeah the fashion industry is pretty cut throat and tough, but when you think about it, so is pretty much every other industry.

Kowalsky said...

true but now days u see all models are skinny and they eat just once a day so its bit not good..